Thursday 8 December 2016

Op + 2

Firstly, a huge thank you to you all for your messages of support and love. I know I have been rubbish in replying to you all, but I have read every single one of them and they have helped immensely.

Since coming home yesterday H has been doing really well. He struggles to eat only if the pain relief is wearing off so we try and work around it. Last night was disturbed but not as bad as the night before. I am hoping tonight will be better still.

Funny thing just happened. I was flipping through my phone and came across a photo of H from a couple of weeks ago. It was only 2 days ago he looked like that, but it was a bit of a shock to see how big the cleft was. I'm not sure why I was shocked, I'm just surprised that I was. I sent the photo to a friend and she, unbidden, said exactly the same thing so I know it's not just me. It's amazing how quickly you forget.

I'll do a full blog about the op day when I get a bit more time. For now though I'm going to try and relax with Mr CD. If you're going to the CLAPA West Midlands Christmas Party on Saturday I hope you have a wonderful time. We can't be there sadly, but will try next year. If you are local to Warwick, Happy Faces is on tomorrow. I'll see you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment