Wednesday 7 October 2020

Return from normal

 I will keep this as brief as I can, knowing that going from no posts to full on novella would be irritating as hell.


Hello. Im back.


In actual point if fact I never really went away, but living with a cleft child becomes so normal especially after the surgeries and check ups and everything, that you forget that all the additional incidental things like audiologists, speech and language therapists, dentists and potentially additional help in schools are all part of the journey you were signed up to when that scan happened so long ago.


I have lots to tell you about that I should have told you at the time, and for that I am sorry.  I'll endeavour to catch you up and look forward to hearing how your little ones are getting on.


Much love

A



No comments:

Post a Comment